Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Valentine’s Day usually sneaks up on us after Christmas and New Year’s, but do not worry. There is no limit to how elaborate or how low-key you want to make this fun-filled holiday. Whatever you plan for February 14, there is no wrong way to spend it. Whether you plan a romantic night with your significant other or watch a movie with your galentines in your sweats, there is no wrong way to spend it. However, you’ll definitely want to share a few pics on social media to commemorate the occasion!
Having trouble coming up with a Valentine’s Day post? For Valentine’s Day captions that suit any photo, here are a few examples.
Short captions with love emojis
- “Love is in the air 💘”
- “Feeling loved and grateful 💞”
- “My heart belongs to you 💕”
- “You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it 💝”
- “Cherishing every moment with you 💗”
- “Here’s to the best Valentine a person could ask for 🥰”
- “Loved by you, forever and always 💓”
- “Forever and always, my Valentine 💟”
- “Your love is the best gift I could ever receive 🎁”
- “I’m so grateful to have you by my side 💗”
Happy Valentine’s Day Captions
- Wishing you all the love and happiness on this special day 💞
- Sending love and kisses to my Valentine 💕
- Love is in the air and I’m grateful to share it with you 💗
- I couldn’t imagine celebrating this day with anyone else but you 💘
- You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
Valentine’s Day Captions For Singles
Valentine’s Day Captions For Friends
Captions for Couples
- Every day with you is like Valentine’s Day. You make everything feel special and full of love. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I am so lucky to have you as my Valentine. You are my best friend and the love of my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetheart.”
- I love you more than chocolate and flowers combined. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love you more and more every day. Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who holds the key to my heart.
Valentine’s Day Captions Inspired by Movies
- “I’ll never let go, Jack. I’ll never let go.” – Titanic
- “I love you more than anything in the world combined.” – The Notebook
- “I love you more than food, and I really love food.” – Bridget Jones’s Diary
- “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” – The Vow
- “I love you more than the air I breathe.” – The Fault in Our Stars
- “You complete me.” – Jerry Maguire
- “I am nothing without you. You are the love of my life.” – The Wedding Planner
- “We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.” – Love Actually
- “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill
- “I’m hopelessly, irretrievably in love with you.” – Clueless
Valentine’s Day Captions Analogies
- You are the straw to my berry.
- You are the bomb to my diggity.
- “You are the peanut butter to me jelly
- You are the chips to my salsa.
- “You are the frost to my cupcake.
- You are the spaghetti to my meatballs.
- You are the apple to my pie.
- “You are the spark to my engine” – Unknown
- “You are the salt to my pepper” – Unknown
- “You are the Ross to my Rachel” – Unknown
- “You are the Jim to my Pam” – Unknown
- “You are the Andy to my April” – Unknown
- “You are the Ben to my Leslie” – Unknown
- “You are the Chuck to my Blair” – Unknown
- “You are the Luscious to my Cookie” – Unknown
- “You are the Tony to my Carmela” – Unknown
- “You are the Martin to my Gina” – Unknown
- “You are the Marshall to my Lily – Unknown
- “You are the Luke to my Lorelai” – Unknown
- “You are the Seth to my Summer” – Unknown
- “You are the Kevin to my Winnie” – Unknown
- “You are the Sheldon to my Amy” – Unknown