A day to celebrate, a day to honor all the mothers, motherhood and the maternal bonds. It is not just limited to the bonds that mothers share but it also a day for expressing their influence in society.
A world without mothers is beyond imagination. They are the incarnation of God himself on Earth! A mother’s selfless love and immense sacrifice cannot be compared with anything else.
Mothers are the emotional backbone of the family. Her role in our life is unparalleled.
This is the day to show our gratitude to the mothers and express how fortunate we are to have them in our life. It is an occasion celebrated to honor the lady who gave you birth, the lady who was there with you constantly and tirelessly, no matter what the situations had been.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
Mother’s Day Quotes From Sons
Often as a son, it can be hard to tell your mum how much you love her and how amazing she is. Although she does not always understand the ways of men, you know she’s always going to be there for you. So, here are a few quotes that help you convey what you really struggle to say out loud.
- Mom, you are my greatest inspiration and influence. Thank you for all that you have done to love me and make me the man I am today.
- Have a lovely Mother’s Day mum! I love you more than words can say!
- I am so grateful to have a mom like you. I know it wasn’t easy to raise me, but I’m always so grateful for all your unconditional love and patience!
- You matter so much to me mom. I love you with all my heart and I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!
- I know I don’t say that often enough, but I love you, and I want you to know how much you mean to me. Happy Mother’s Day Mom
Mother’s Day Quotes From Daughters
As a daughter, mom is the first one who inspires and encourages you on the way to womanhood. Make sure you let her know how awesome she’s at coping with a boy’s trouble, being a safe spot when things go bad, and putting up with a teenage tantrum.
- Dear mum, I owe everything that I am to you. Thank you for inspiring me every day, and for being my best friend!
- While we haven’t been able to see each other as much as we wanted this year, thank you for your love and help to get me through every day!
- Mom, you’re the one who knows me from the inside out. I respect and love you more than you ever know. Have a lovely Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for being the best mom in the world. I feel so grateful and blessed to be a daughter of yours.
- You are the most compassionate and loving person I have ever met. Thank you for bringing me into this world and being there for me every day. Yeah, I love you, mum!