Priyanka Chopra, the Desi Girl of Bollywood, is one of the top actresses of the Indian film industry. However, she has not limited herself to acting in Hindi movies only and has forayed into the American television industry with Quantico, an American thriller television series. She is also working in Hollywood movies and has a huge fan following overseas too. Besides, she has turned a producer for Indian regional movies and there is no doubt that her involvement will bring more popularity to the Indian regional cinema.
Here we present 10 interesting and unknown facts about Priyanka Chopra and we are sure that her fans would love to know them!
1. A large number of people are of the opinion that PeeCee entered the film industry with “The Hero: Love Story of a Spy”; however, the truth is that she debuted her acting career in the year 2002 with a Tamil movie named “Thamizhan” in which she was seen opposite actor Vijay.
2. Her family members and friends call her Mimi or Sunshine.
3. She loves junk food and French fries and pizza is her favorite. She also likes sweets and carries candies with her all the time.
4. Priyanka is a car lover too and has few luxury cars including Mercedes S-Class, Porche Cayenne, and BMW 7-Series.
5. Her favorite food is “Khichchdi with achaar”, as she herself disclosed in a #AskPC session on Twitter.
6. She likes to wear Ralph Lauren’s Romance perfume.
7. When she was a child, she learned Kathak and classical music and took part in theatre productions too.
8. She has been exposed to different martial arts including Karate, Gatka, and Ju-Jitsu; however, her exposure was quite brief.
9. Priyanka Chopra is the first-ever Indian actress who has cast her foot impression in Italy’s Salvatore Ferragamo Museum and added her name to the list which includes actresses like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.