She is made fun of Instagram because she is dating a man who is 19 years older says Benedetta the star of Netflix series “Baby”.
Benedetta Porcaroli is a 22 years old girl with an angelic face with the perfect skin, speaks frankly, seems not to be afraid of anything nor wants to show herself different from what she is. She starting her career as a model.
|Full Name:||Benedetta Porcaroli|
|Date of Birth:||June 11, 1998|
|Famous for:||Baby, Netflix Series|
After some experience in modeling, Benedetta Porcaroli landed her first television role at the age of 17 in the Italian comedy series ‘Tutto può succedere’. Following which she was a part of the film Perfect strangers. Now she plays the role of Chiara in the Netflix series Baby, of which the third season is being shot. And of which there has been a lot of talks because it told the true story of girls from good families who fell in prostitution.
In 2015, she was selected for the role of Federica in the television series “Tutto può succedere”, an Italian remake of “Parenthood”, broadcast on Rai1 where she appeared in all three seasons.
The program features the daily life of an Italian family struggling against discrimination, personal problems, and economic and social precariousness. The young actress plays Federica, the eldest daughter of the family: a role she has held since 2015. In parallel, the cinema opens its doors to her in 2016 with the dramatic comedy Perfetti sconosciuti by Paolo Genovese. In the feature film, longtime friends get together for dinner and decide to share the contents of their texts, emails, and phone calls which quickly creates conflict. A French remake called Le Jeu,
In Television she has appeared in in the series “Non uccidere 2” (2017) broadcast on Rai3 and in the Netflix series “Baby” directed by Andrea De Sica and Anna Negri. She also starred alongside Barbora Bobulova and Alessio Boni, in the film “All my nights” presented at the Rome Film Festival.
In 2020 she starred together with Vittoria Puccini in the highly successful film “18 Regali”, directed by Francesco Amato and produced by Lucky Red. She will soon be back on Netflix for the third and final season of “Baby”, directed by Andrea De Sica and Letizia Lamartire.
- 2019 – Co protagonist in the film “18 Gifts” directed by Francesco Amato
- 2018 – Co protagonist in the film “All my nights” directed by Manfredi Lucibello
- 2017 – Role of Juliet in the film “Quanto Basta” directed by Franchesco Falaschi
- 2017 – Role of Stella in the film “Sconnessi” directed by Christian Marazziti
- 2015 – Role of Sofia in “Perfect strangers” directed by Paolo Genovese;
- In 2019/2020 protagonist of the third season of the Netflix series “Baby” – directed by De Sica, Lamartine, and Le Fosse
- In 2019 protagonist of the second season of the Netflix series “Baby” – the role of Chiara – directed by Andrea De Sica and Letizia Lamartire.
- In 2018 star of the Netflix series ” BABY” in the role of Chiara – directed by Andrea De Sica and Anna Negri.
- From April 2015 to November 2017 – Protagonist in the role of Federica in the RAI 1 series “Everything can happen” original title (Parenthood) – directed by Lucio Pellegrini and Alessandro Angelini;
From 2009 to 2010 she studied singing with the Choir of the Santa Cecilia Auditorium and from 2010 to 2011 she attended the individual singing course at the Officine Musicali school (Borgo Pio); from 2009 to 2011 he played volleyball
She began modeling for a company called Subdued when she was 14 years old. She then went into acting, playing the part of Sofia in the 2016 film Perfect Strangers.
She has done modeling work for major brands such as Timberland, Fendi, and Gucci.
She has a younger brother named Giuglielmo.
What’s your favorite movie?
I have several favorite movies. One of them is the “Tree of Life” by Terrence Malick.
Who are your favorite actors?
Robert De Niro και Meryl Streep.
The best thing in life is…
To be able to help those in need.
What are your plans for the future?
Filming for a new movie begins in August, and I will talk about that soon. But in the meantime, don’t miss the second season of “Baby”!